Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

My weekend

 My Weekend

On the weekend I went to my dad's work yard to do up his trailer. At work I was bored so I asked my dad if I could drive his spare truck, and he said “yes” so I was happy. 

I got in the truck, put my seatbelt on and started it up, let out the hand brake, put it in first gear and let out the clutch slowly, then I was off. 

My passenger was my cousin Blair.

Blair was trying to get me to go in second gear but I was too scared because my dad told me to stay in first. I acted like I was driving in a DAF truck. Blair had a go and he did a bunny hop when he took off. He's not a confident driver so my brother kicked me out and went with Blair. 

 I had lots of fun because I had hot chips when we got home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.